Get a Quote
Systems / Products
Articles / References
Design Guides / Get Quote
AC-Powered Controls New
Area & In-Roadway Lighting
Fire Chiefs: Firefighting
High Water Sensor
Roadway Sensor Power
Safe Routes to School
Send Us Your Requirements
Wireless Traffic Control Solutions: A Primer
Trade Shows & Events
Bio - Joe Wise
Media Fact Sheet
Solar Electric Basics
Traffic Systems & Technology
We've Always Been Green
- Solar electric power saves energy by conserving our natural resources.
- It's earth friendly and helps reduce pollution.
- Solar is an everywhere technology, even in urban areas.
Take the eco-opportunity and go solar.
Read about recycling solar systems.
- Solar-powered flashers eliminate the need for an AC connection to your
equipment, thereby minimizing installation costs.
- A self-contained solar-powered flasher can be built, tested and shipped in
three to five weeks.
- Deadlines can be met with a solar flasher installation as projects can be
installed in one day.
- Solar flasher systems are self-contained independent of the power
grid there's no concern with blackouts. Traffic safety continues when the
power goes out.
- No trenching, no boring, no sweat: Solar-powered traffic controls are the
answer when power is too difficult to obtain; when it takes too long to run
it to a site or where there's too many obstacles in the ground.
- If you can't bore under the road or across the road or dig up paving
stones solar is
a viable solution.
- Add another cost-saving factor with little or no maintenance: because it
is self-contained, parts are highly reliable.
- Solar modules and sealed battery technology have improved and decreased
significantly in price.
- Solar Traffic Controls can build you a properly-designed system which will
run by itself for years.