Flashers for Advance Warning for End of Highway, Curves,
Crosswalks and Other Hazards
Flashers for continuous duty applications designed to power your lamp load at your application site 24/7 year round. Systems incorporate pulse width modulation (PWM) dimming techniques to minimize power draw at night while maximizing safety.
Solar-powered flashing beacon systems offer an affordable and effective
way to enhance pedestrian and motorist safety. Systems are designed to fit your needs based on the application site's solar radiation patterns and type and size of lamps to be used.
All systems include the following basic features:
- High-efficiency solar modules with a minimum 10-year warranty
- Sealed deep cycle batteries for maintenance-free operation
- Solid-state charge/flasher controller with temperature compensation, on/off switch, night run only select switch, external activation inputs and automatic night dimming
- Mill-finished aluminum enclosure with police lock, screened vent door stop, integral pole mounts and pre-wired with color-coded wiring harness for no-hassle installation
- Detailed installation and operation manual
- LED lamps for longevity and reduced power draw
For more STC applications click here.
Receive news and updates based on your specific business interests.
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Return to Product Line